B2B eCommerce Business Analyst
The HP2B (HP to Business) Strategy Team supports a multi billion dollar global eCommerce business and is leading the digital transformation program to provide a seamless buying experience for the customers
We are looking for a B2B business eCommerce business analyst to own the product requirements for the ecommerce platform.
- Responsible for translating process requirements into business requirements that result in core capabilities required to provide best in class, market segment oriented eCommerce solutions.
- Work closely with IT to understand the technical aspect of a solution to ensure it can seamlessly integrate with a business solution.
- This role requires strong domain knowledge of the skills, processes, technologies necessary to enable an effective eCommerce environment.
- A deep, global expertise in a defined capability area across all customer segments is required to drive global capability definitions and integrated end-to-end solutions.
- Utilization of problem solving abilities to dissect complex problems, understand how issues interrelate, and generate alternatives and preferred solutions.
- Must also take an analytical approach that supports initiatives with data and metrics.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 1-3 years of project management experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of HP operational processes.
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
- Basic project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top