B2B and CRM Process & Capability Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our B2B and CRM Process & Capability Managerin Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Deploy and grow HP's new B2B (Business to Business) eCommerce platform for APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan), onboard new Customers and Partners, and ensure the system stability of legacy B2B eCommerce platform
- Develop APJ's B2B operational strategy to support HP's future digitalization transformation vision
- Implement and manage HP's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / Partner relationship management (PRM) system enhancements and solution roadmap
- Strategize and maximize the tool effectiveness and value realization for Customers, Partners, Sales
- Evangelize HP's tools and systems to support management of change activities (itraining, communication)
- Lead interlock engagements across multiple teams (Supply Chain, WW Catalog, WW Sales operations, IT) to meet deployment/project timelines
- Represent APJ system and capability requirements with Worldwide teams (Sales Ops, IT, etc.)
- Manage system escalations, identify root cause, and engage across HP to establish mitigation plans
- Effectively lead a team of 8-10 individuals across multiple countries within APJ and enable each of them to deliver organizational objectives
- Engage, align, and partner with Executive Leadership on solutioning value-driven B2B, CRM, and PRM tools
- Manage country system requirements, change requests, and new feature prioritization
- Deliver an outstanding operations experience for HP Inc Channel Partners, Sales, and Customers
- Grow sales, partner and customer satisfaction levels in the above areas as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS) via regular surveys
- Work collaboratively with country, regional, and Worldwide level Sales Operations and IT, on the development and deployment of system, tools and process enhancements.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Ability to inspire, lead and cultivate talent from an internationally diverse team
- Deep background in International Executive or Senior Management engagement, presentation, and communication.
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of employee engagement in large teams, while managing remotely.
- Understanding of lead-to-order business processes (especially Sales processes).
- Confident and effective stakeholder engagement at all levels of management, delivering a combination of consensus and directive driven interaction.
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics for mass consumption.
- Effective leadership, problem solving, project management, and time management skills.
- The ability to collaborate and influence across APJ, Worldwide, and country stakeholders
- Increasing level of responsibility in past 5 years working experience including people management.
- 8+ years of related experience in sales system and tool management, implementation, transformation
- Proven track record of success in sales, customer or partner engagement in an operations capacity
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing environments with a high level of problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in system, tool, and process documentation and workflow design
- Usage experience in CRM/PRM tools or B2B storefronts.
- Experience in managing or leading an International team and organizational transformation
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top