Automation & Tool Developer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned projects.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for process improvement projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of HP operational processes.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top