ATS Engineer with German - Solutions and Software
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP EMEA Customer Support is responsible for all aspects of the customer support experience delivered to EMEA customers and support partners. The aim is to provide a high quality, differentiated support experience that is highly valued by our customers and contributes significantly to customer retention and overall business growth, whilst delivering to CS cost structure objectives.
The HP Customer Support EMEA, Category organization is tasked with ensuring that the support offering matches the regional competitive landscape, deployment of the support offering, growth of the services business and management of end-to-end support delivery performance.
As part of the HP Customer Support, Category organization, the Advanced Technical Support (ATS) teams provide on-site and remote expert level technical support to customers, repair partners (direct and indirect) and other delivery chain organizations.
The ATS teams are split into two distinct areas, Computing and Printing. The scope of the technical support provided in each area is split into hardware, firmware/BIOS and software/solutions, with each ATS Engineer focused on one or more of these aspects.
The scope of the technical skill required in the job advertised is to provide 2nd level of support on HP Software Solutions (eg HP Access Control, WebJetAdmin, Digital Send Solutions, etc) and 3rd Party Software Solutions (eg Safecom, Equitrac etc) deployed on HP Printers.
Specific tasks will include:
- Remote support via phone, chat, e-mails, CRM tool.
- Provide technical support to the Channel Partners.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers by collaborating with other internal functions and GBUs when necessary.
- Contribute to ensure the technical readiness of support partners who deliver support services for HP products - Channel, Managed Print Services (MPS), Direct business.
- Be the focal point for collecting, documenting and sharing solution technical knowledge with EMEA partners.
ATS core values:
- We are driven by integrity, trust and respect towards our customers and colleagues.
- We take ownership of our customers' problems and work through to completion every single time
- Work through completion in our environment can only be achieved by exercising teamwork
- We work as a high performing collaborative team!
Your objectives will only be achieved through flexibility, dependability, collaboration and strong teamwork.
- Server knowledge - Microsoft Certified IT Professional or equivalent experience working on Windows server.
- Good knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Experience working with Security on Authentication, Certificates and Encryption.
- Good knowledge of Networking, and Network protocols.
- Basic batch scripting experience is good to have.
- Remote Fleet management experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read network traces, will be an added advantage.
- Advanced problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under remote supervision.
- Excellent analytical, communication skills.
Supported Languages - English & German. Any additional languages known will be an added advantage.
Back to top