Assistant Accounting Intern
Apprentice includes students working at the company who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
- Intercompany Manual Invoices printing (all invoices processed by equate must be printed in the local format required by tax authorities)
- Manual Invoices control (Consecutive formats must be kept and controlled by controllership. These formats are used for invoicing MPS deals, CREWS expenses, miscellaneous)
- Controllership records management (we need to have a physical and consecutive filing)
- Withholding Tax certificates collection and control to be provided to Tax(this was something that nobody took into account at the moment of the separation and we are facing challenges because we need to make a monthly follow up on the withholding tax bookings and certificates from customers in order to get the fiscal credit.
- Treasury support (letters and templates to local banks and central bank)
- PO's creation
- Local statutory books Printing and JVs
- Administrative tasks to support local controllership team
- Excel reports preparation
Education and Experience Required:
Enrolled in SENA or University studying Accounting
Microsoft Office Knowledge
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top