Asia Pacific Japan Sales Pursuit Lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Asia Pacific Japan Sales Pursuit Lead in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Intelligently focus pursuit time, resources and effort on sales opportunities.
- Rigorously qualifies large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and optimal allocation of HP's resources.
- Build and develop sales pipeline to deliver to financial commitment
- Support sales and countries over the span of lengthy large deal cycles and continually builds & reinforces client's perception of HP
- Develop and champion the business justification for HP services to ensure a successful engagement based on critical case review.
- Actively educate & engage with others (Account team, Bid Managers, Solution Architects, Opportunity Consultants, Supply Chain, Legal) on HP business solutions, deal requirements & challenges to facilitate effective responses, successful closes and client satisfaction.
- Craft pursuit strategies that masterfully guide account team pursuit activities across often lengthy sales cycles.
- Lead and manage weekly, monthly and quarterly sales review with global, regional and country stake-holders
- Lead and manages a virtual team across the geographic area to drive the business development activities and report on a regular basis the progress on growth.
- Ability to act as a project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision- making process.
- Respond to service, product, sales and finance questions on subjects such as policy and processes.
- Responsible for deal qualification, sales strategy, proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation and deal closure.
- Support in-country marketing events including customer visits and co-development of account/opportunity strategy with in-country account management team.
- Responsible for providing communications to internal executives & teams, including reviewing business processes and ensuring proper deal solution and risk management identification prior to deal approval
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically, 10+ years in the Tech, Services Industry and 3+ years in developing new business opportunities with clients, preferably with the C-level.
- Advanced University degree preferable.
- Strong understanding of company organization, policies and service knowledge. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for excellence, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Ability to interact with management and executive management team without hesitation.
- Ability to manage projects, to improve systems and internal processes.
- Practitioner understanding of Microsoft technology stack : Win10, SCCM, inTune, Azure, Active Directory
- IT Service Management certifications such as ITSM and ITIL would be viewed favorably
- Capacity to work across several functional teams. Advanced judgment, negotiation and problem-solving skills. Superior interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of business contracts related to services business
- Opportunity building and development of new opportunities
- Consultative selling (analysis, solution selling, relationship building).
- Solution Skills such as vertical industry core concepts, processes, trends, and pressures.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top