AR Financial Analyst
Applies extensive knowledge the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures. May determine methods and procedures for new assignments. Typically provides guidance to other non- exempt employees.
- Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise.
- Performs analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
- Typically the first escalation point of contact for customer issues related to area of expertise
- Supports the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
- Supports the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of work experience.
- Typically 1+ years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computation skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Strong understanding of accounting processes.
- Strong database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top