- Install and integrate workflow solutions:
File preparations (Design), Pre-flight, Color Proofing, DFE RIP, Machine SW, MIS connectivity,
Physical WF around the press.
- Print quality expert:
Deep understanding of how to reach the top print quality using the application tools.
- IQ authority during installation and escalations.
- "Power user" of the press and the workflow around it:
Adjust the press and workflow to suite the customer needs.
Extra fine-tuning of Machine Calibrations and color profiles. Media & ink tweaking.
- Trainer for pre-press & operators:
Machine SW, DFE, Workflow SW, Printing E2E.
- Sales support:
Advice on preferable workflows, Demo & Trade shows support, Suggest new features to improve
- Escalations focal point:
Lead L3 application escalations E2E and remote support L2 escalations.
Share the knowledge from R&D with the field engineers, and report bugs and limitations to R&D.
- Fully acquainted with the printing market: Digital printing ,pre-press, print, post-print
- Proven knowledge with workflow solutions: RIP, DFE, Color Management, Proofing, VDP……etc.
- Proven knowledge with Pre-press tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat pro and Photoshop.
- Proven experience with WW customers, preferably including managing L3 escalations.
- Mastering English language, both written and verbal (Additional languages are an advantage).
- Proven experience with technical writing (i.e. documentation).
- Willingness to travel (50% of time).
- Can-do attitude, patient and meticulous. Can work under a lot of pressure.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top