Application Engineer Lead - 3D Printer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Application Engineer Lead - 3D Printer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Technical support in development of short and long term 3D Printer sales pipeline to support growth plan
- Use Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing expertise to help seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities
- •Provide application support to the 3D Printer Value Added Resellers ("VAR"). Set direction for application support to be provided to customers and for solution replication.
- Creates and grows reference customers by being engaged directly with customers and with those responsible for the product, services and support
- Support complex sales of products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis. May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client, including C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Maintain and use overall cross-client portfolio knowledge to support account leads with implementation of solutions.
- Contribute to ensuring executive relationships that establish HP's consultative professionalism and promotes its total solution capabilities
- Maintains technical expertise on 3D Printing at all levels – prototyping, manufacturing, new applications, maintenance, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Maintains broad industry, market and competitor knowledge to maintain credibility with Customer and VAR executives
- Assist in staffing industry trade events
- Scope and Impact:
o Initially covers national territory as needed and may eventually result in assignment of a specific NA region
o Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer representatives at all levels
o Minimal direct time with customer's technical buyers
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Managerial/Supervisorial experience
- 5-10 years of related commercial technical sales support experience for Machinery or 3D Printer is a plus
- Prior solution selling support experience that includes a diverse set of sales support responsibilities as outlined above.
- Considered a mentor of technical support strategy
- Project management skills required; project management certification is a plus
- Experience in Manufacturing techniques and processes a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top