Anti-Corruption Compliance Process Analyst
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Own a moderately complex operational process, supporting HP's Anti-Corruption Due Diligence Screening Program.
- Manage the e2e process, including:
- creating a new due diligence record,
- triggering an invitation to 3rd parties to complete HP's mandatory anti-corruption program,
- diligently assessing 3rd party online submissions for corruption risk,
- initiating a due diligence investigation as needed,
- communicating the results of the investigation to the appropriate stakeholder,
- acting as a first point of contact for 3rd party inquiries and understanding when to escalate, and
- ensuring that all cases are appropriately closed in HP's compliance system, while simultaneously identifying process gaps and recommending improvements.
- Acts as a proactive team member and may act as a project leader on small projects.
- Produces moderately complex process deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications and provides input to recommendations.
- Implements process refinement and improvement by applying a developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Drives creation and maintenance of relevant and accurate process documents
- Evaluates a variety of moderately complex business issues by applying basic subject matter expertise.
- Support Legal & Regulatory Program Communications through leading and/or supporting:
- Project / Program internal and external communications
- Drawer Statements
- New initiatives, project announcements
- Creation & maintenance of White Paper, Rules of Engagement, Push Templates, any other outbound document to express our roles, support or guidance to the regions and other stakeholders
- Support success of annual compliance refresh program through:
- Adequate communication of program requirements and status updates to internal and external stakeholders on a proactive basis
- Enforcement of consequences for non-compliant partners
- Active sharing of best practices across regions
- Own key elements of strategic initiatives including scope, methodology, communication and data analysis
- Manage Program Data Analysis & Reporting
- Define and ensure proper communication, training and adoption of processes
- Proactively identify, manage and communicate results of process improvement projects
- Define and implement business controls and metric analysis to drive process stability, continual improvement, and to facilitate meaningful performance results communications
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a business or compliance related function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate or advanced level knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
- Developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Capable of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with business, legal, technical, and sales communities
- Global experience in working with at least two countries on different continents
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across teams, often in virtual settings, spread across multiple time zones
- Strong teamwork and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Proven ability in prioritizing and executing on competing initiatives
- Global role requiring flexible hours
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top