At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Mobile Print Solution team is an exciting, fast paced group that is reinventing printing for our mobile customers. As HP printers are increasingly web and cloud connected, we are creating innovative solutions for today's mobile users who are always connected wherever they are.
As part of the Print Software Solutions team in Imaging and Printing, you will be responsible for designing and building mobile applications on Android or iOS using the latest technologies. You will work with some of the brightest engineers in an agile environment, solving complex problems to deliver innovative solutions.
- Design and develop mobile applications for Android or iOS
- Work closely with product teams and designers to create compelling user experiences
- Passionate about mobile development and writing efficient code
- End to end project delivery
- Identify project risks and provide alternatives for reducing risks
- Effective collaboration and communication with team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) or Master's (graduate) degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited institution
- 3 - 5 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge in developing iOS and/or Android applications
- Experience in Objective C, Swift, and/or Java
- Strong object-oriented design
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid coding practices, unit testing and peer reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top