Android / iOS Engineer
HP's Software team already empowers 100s of millions of HP imaging devices around Earth.Still, we're just getting started growing new user experiences with scaled mobile, desktop, cloud/web, and IoT software solutions in innovative ways.The solutions you will help us build will make HP printing products come alive for customers no matter where or how they are connected, what screen they look at, what app they love, or what OS platform they love it on.HP software and services are no longer about drivers.We are about making best-in-class end-to-end experiences for people around the world we enjoy, our families enjoy, and our customers appreciate.
As part of the Platforms and Future Technology Software Group in Imaging and Printing, this Expert level developer position will be a leader voice within the Sprint team.You'll work on current sprints but also be the person to investigate future opportunities, evaluate latest development tool options, help the team adapt processes, and improve our product quality.
- Design and develop mobile applications for Android or iOS
- Work closely with product teams and designers to create compelling user experiences
- Passionate about mobile development and writing efficient code
- End to end project delivery
- Identify project risks and provide alternatives for reducing risks
- Effective collaboration and communication with team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) or Master's (graduate) degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited institution
- 3 – 5 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge in developing iOS and/or Android applications
- Experience in Objective C, Swift, and/or Java
- Strong object-oriented design
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid coding practices, unit testing and peer reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top