AMS Demand Management Campaign Support PS Marketing
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on syndicated, primary and secondary market research and customer data.
- Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies.
- Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing ROI optimization.
- Participate in testing to ensure new marketing processes and applications are delivering the benefits as promised in the business case.
- Document and communicate marketing requirements for systems to IT.
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities.
- Reconcile market program spend to the planned budget.
- Drive adoption of common marketing processes and languages.
Education and Experience Required
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years marketing and/or operational experience.
- Experience in MRM or CRM applications a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- High-level knowledge of marketing activities and processes.
- Familiarity with offering category and HP offerings/ strategy.
- Strong written/oral and communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Provide market research and customer/market analyses.
- Coordinate market budget.
- Moderate – Generally not senior management or partner/customer-facing; limited cross- functional/cross- organizational interaction.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top