AMS Commercial Operations Planning and Strategic Development
- As part of the North America Commercial Operations team, this position will play a key role in the planning, daily execution and attainment of the Americas Notebook and Mobility businesses.
- Developing solutions to support the Americas Notebook and Mobility business including solving complex HP system issues, driving customer solutions and applying in-depth supply chain and industry knowledge to a wide range of internal and external customer needs.
- Interpreting planning, POR, customer and other data inputs to develop recommendations that optimize performance all facets of the business, inclusive of tools and processes.
- Act as subject Matter expert supporting strategic supply chain projects from planning through execution while also maintaining operational excellence in daily execution matters. (Bi-Modal management Modes 1 and 2)
- Consults with Notebook business leaders in category, GBU and Supply Chain on a wide range of supply chain issues
- Additional Job Description\Skillsets Needed
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Advanced excel skills required
- Access, and high-level modeling tools desirable.
- Knowledge of Vista and Velocity is highly desirable
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge across multiple business units, with an understanding of emerging trends
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top