Americas Service Supply Chain Team Lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
The Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions. The GSB portfolio includes Designjet, Indigo, Inkjet High-speed Production Solutions, Latex, Scitex, and Specialty printing systems. GSB's solutions are instrumental in driving the analog-to-digital transformation of the printing industry.
As part of the GSB Business, GSS (Graphic Solution and Services) is the organization devoted to providing Business Critical Support Services to the install base of GSB Presses and Printers. GSS Supply Chain is looking for an Expert Supply Chain professional to lead the operations in North America and Latin America.
This position will lead a team of 7 to 10 people which manage the end to end Supply Chain Operations in AMS, and it is responsible for the delivery performance of the service spare parts in line with the customer commitments; would drive Costs Inventory to business goals.
- Leads Regional team to maintain and enhance the Delivery performance, Cost and Inventory for the AMS Service SC.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and leads/develops recommendations and provides insight for management.
- Lead the development of demand signals, work cross functionally to align and validate them.
- Leads the development of complex demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Works cross-functionally to prioritize SC activities linked to Business Goals.
- Defines and reviews performance metrics on a regular basis with Business Management, identifying opportunities for improvement actions to address.
- Contributes to cross functional projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Mentors junior-level staff and establishes guidelines for the mentorship programs.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically, 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function, especially in the area of Supply Chain Planning, Procurement and/or Inventory management.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills; mastery in English, local languages (Spanish, Portuguese) knowledge would be valued.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially Excel.
We are open to help you with local relocation!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top