Americas Senior Program Manager
INTRODUCTION TO ROLE
Business insights and smart analysis will be your top priority. You will make sure that any business need for analysis, modeling or reporting tool is met. You'll be instrumental to translate any need into an efficient and leveraged solution. This is a role where you will be valued for your creativity, analytical ability and excellent collaboration skills, the ability to innovate new solutions, and your attention to detail. This role provides outstanding visibility to senior management and is designed for any talented person willing to go for the extra mile. You will make any necessary decision to deliver more efficiently and faster analysis & tools to deliver breakthrough analysis to help the executives to detect earlier adverse trend or to find new saving pools
CS AMS is the support & service organization within PPS. The E2E AMS A&R team is part of CS and is responsible to deliver :
- Operational reporting & analysis, including linkage with WW reporting teams
- Coordination of the World Wide and Subregion management review
- Sound business analysis including deep dive operational cost & efficiency analysis
I am looking for a very strong and experienced Business Analyst to support Directors within the Region and VP staff. This is a very critical and exciting role which covers
- Business support to Subregion Director
- Preparation of high level management review (ie ww ops review) at Sub region level & contribution to AMS level
- Lead country reporting, analytics and predictive coordination (financial, quality, ops, TCE)
- Business analysis on cost by delivery, supply chain cost & efficiency, benchmarking
- Development of an e2e sub-regional ops reporting and analysis capability for
- field operation
- supply chain
- contact center
- Implementation of any predictive and forecasting reporting solution, review supporting the CSS AMS and WW CS Organization
- Provide direct support - from making data available to advanced & adapted solutions or complex analysis
- Partner closely with WW SMEs to bring business insights in warranty and trade area
- Translate a complex problem into a simple solution, Anticipate impact/deployment cross region
- Benchmark, identify opportunities and operationalize it to strive for industry standard solutions and drive the implementations throughout all regions
- Perform various analysis on operational performance
- Respond to adhoc finance analysis requests that emerges from business
- Partner with all the Business Insights and Analytics team and implement best in class processes and tools
- Interface/coordinate with other teams within WW S&P to ensure the best solution is delivered in a timely & qualitative manner
This position requires very good analytical skills and ability to think out of the box while being extremely structured and rigorous. This position offers exceptional visibility to top management.
The candidate should therefore have
1) Extremely strong analytical background (ideally with a financial background or industrial engineering or computer science)
2) Good communication skills and ability to interact with senior management
3) Strong business acumen, ideally in the support space
4) Motivation to always go for the extra mile
5) Ability to be comfortable even if unclear or 'under pressure' environments
6) Fast, structured
7) Machine Learning experience
8) Strong SQL and Vertica experience
- Excellent Analytical and business insights skills
- Excellent proficiency in excel
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data to provide business value proposition
- Demonstrable sound business acumen & finance business knowledge
- Ability to act as a consultant
- Knowledge in Powerpoint
- Structured thinking
- Advanced project management and program management
Innovative and "out of the box" thinking
- Aftermarket / Supply Chain / Customer Support Domain & process knowledge is a plus
- Be always accountable, results oriented
- Precise without being lost in details
- Power Pivot/Access/Hyperion knowledge (desired but not mandatory)
- Machine Learning
- SQL and Vertica knowledge
- Forecasting and prediction modeling
Bachelor's degree Industrial Engineering, Management or Computer Science
MBA (business, analytics & business process improvement)
5+ years of experience in Project Management
Certifications such as PMI highly desirable
The candidate must be fluent in English. Comfortable to work in an international structure.
- Strong leadership to able able to partner with executives and to lead a team to achieve superior results
- Proactively research for solution in all possible ways. - problem solving & solution mindset is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work in projects / tasks with tight schedule.
- Approach new requirements / tasks and assignments with a positive, opportunistic "can-do" attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills including telephony skills, email etiquette the ability to win confidence from customers and other stakeholders
- Strong written communications skills; ability to listen and take action, attention to detail and customer-care.
- Ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resource for mitigation.
- Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top