Americas Large Format Production Mid Volume Partner Business Manager
- Rosamond, CA
HP holds a leading position in the transformation of the graphic solutions business (GSB) / industry from traditional analog printing to digital printing technologies. Through the delivery of cutting edge products, solutions, and services related to digital printers/presses, HP has an opportunity to delight customers and gain market share in this evolving business segment. With consistent focus on our customers' business needs, delivering quality, and maximizing our operational effectiveness, we can lead the industry in growth and customer satisfaction.
The large format Production and Textiles business is part ofthe Graphics Solutions Business inside Printing and Personal Systems (PPS). HP has held a leadership position in large format printing for over 20 years and today enjoys worldwide leadership and a well-earned high market share position. The business is profitable in both hardware and supplies and reinvests to drivevalue differentiated and innovative solutions in an evolving market place.Latex and Stitch printers are sold to a range of end user accounts that include transactional salesto print-for-pay Print Service Providers/Reprographics shops. The applications for large format printing areequallyfar reaching as they span, signage, retail POP, copy/print shops and general graphics. Some of these markets are mature and others are growing but all are experiencing changes in their adoption and use of printing. Customers are served through various routes to market that includeindirect selling through a wide variety of channel engagements as well as direct selling.
- Serves as the Sign & Decor product and solutions expert to their assigned partners for complex information regarding Latex and Dye Sub product, services, promotions, and configurations. Subject matter expert in all Latex, Dye Sub and UV platforms as well as strong understanding of vertical markets in each category.
- Promotes HP Sign & Decor product offerings to become a strategic part of the partner's business and go to market strategy.
- Establishes and maintains reseller account plans to promote sales growth with each reseller and understand HP share of wallet inside each reseller vs. competition for both hardware unit placements and for market share growth purposes.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making Sign & Decor investments with the partners.
- Perform sales training, product demos and open houses with each reseller on a regular basis along with helping at all key trade shows and events.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices along with following all program guidelines and requirements
- Actively engages Sign & Decor resources and with HP senior executives in order to expand strategic relationships with the partners which ensures long-term business opportunities for Sign & Décor success as well as for the partners.
- May need to recruit and develop relationship with new partners where needed inside the territory to ensure proper coverage and growth.
- May be brought in by partners to help sell and close HP Sign & Décor products to end-customers to accelerate close rates and market share. Face to face selling with end users jointly with resellers as well as individually in order to improve close rates on all deals committed in the forecast.
- Achieves assigned quota goals each quarter for all HP Sign & Decor products, services and supplies with each reseller and for each product
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Expert in understanding all elements of our channel programs and able to convey all aspects of our programs to the assigned resellers.
- Creates, and manages Sign & Decor funnel and forecast thru MicroSoft Dynamics on a weekly basis for deals with partners with 90% accuracy and transforms leads into joint sales activities and SOS advancement in order to close more business faster.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level sales
- Solid experience in selling with partners in a complex environment while understanding the competitive landscape.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, Printing Industry, competing vendors, and the overall Sign and Decor channel.
- Solid understanding of HP's Sign & Décor organization & operations, including key business objectives, and alignment with HP Sign & Decor go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation strategy, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of HP products, software, and services in the Sign & Decor space. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome any objections with resellers as well as the competitive threats.
- Capital equipment sales experience preferred.
Back to top