Americas Consumer PCs Business Manager - Consumer Personal Systems
HP Inc. is the global leader in computing and printing solutions. We're a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Personal Systems (PS) delivers exceptional results, powered by the most innovative technology in the industry and one of the greatest portfolios. We create customer experiences that amaze - take Omen by HP in Gaming, for example.
Our truly diverse and international Personal Systems team is looking for an Americas Consumer PCs Business Manager.
You will be heavily involved in the current quarter execution working collaboratively with several team (including supply chain team, product management, finance...) to optimize the quarter execution for America's markets
At HP, talent is our only criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Being the contact point for Americas' market category teams and support them to optimize their Consumer P&L, to develop & execute Game Plan while tracking the results
- Work in collaboration with Product Line Business manager to assess supply situation and build steering guidance for the markets
- Development of data-driven analysis to measure numerous targets, including order rates, financial performance, and market share
- Broad understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies for Americas Market
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, International Business or similar
- 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning
- Fluency in English
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, computing vendors, and channel business
- Multidimensional Business planning skills
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high-complexity business planning and reporting
- Fluency in Excel and with numbers
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to tailor messaging to various internal stakeholders
- Leadership skills and cross-functional expertise (Finances, supply chain...)
- Professionalism & Teamwork
Back to top