Alliance and Public Sector Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Alliance and Public Sector Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Influences large account sales teams to partner for near-term revenue growth, while at the same time, develop joint relationships, initiatives and programs for long-term sustained account success.
- Aligns closely with the regional alliance sales teams to ensure the identification, pursuit, closure, and tracking of customer opportunities to perpetuate the existing base of HP revenue - engage in customer specific activities as needed.
- Optimized costing and pricing calculation
- Conduct deal handover to transition team upon contract signature
- Collaborates with other members of the Sales, Pursuit, and Delivery Teams to ensure pricing and modeled financials that accurately reflect the solution being bid and that is expected to be implemented.
- Ensure audit compliance as per the Deal Governance and Approval Matrix.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 12+ years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker level.
- 8 years experience on Alliance background
- 5 years experience in Public Sector
- Experience in Printing Industry preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top