Advanced Technical Consultant
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- As a ATC WW (Advanced Technical Consultant) will be responsible to manage Technically Relevant Latex accounts. Link with the rest of organization stakeholders: service, sales, marketing, management to drive the account growth in usage and IB
- He/She will be responsible to evaluate, track and deliver any fixes / enhancements or customizations required
- He/she will also link the new applications or HW to customer needs and will coordinate into the customer
- As Latex Customer Development ATC (Advanced Technical Consultant), she/he will participate / lead activities to execute the Latex Knowledge Deployment Plan to the Regional / Country teams (pre-sales TCs, channel partners, end users). This role includes different areas as channel partner training, participation in Open Houses, end-customer trainings.
- To participate in pre-sales activities: trade shows, channel partners open houses, Latex Academy, Reseller Events. Lead latex technology knowledge sessions, capturing new ideas to be reefed to the GBU into current products or under development.
- To participate in post-sales critical customer escalations / on-site visits to optimize printer performance to end customer workflow, ensuring at the same time that the end-customer acquires this printer knowledge.
- He/she will ensure that all learnings and customer needs are properly funneled to the GBU teams (Lab, Marketing, CA, CE…)
- This job requires very frequent traveling within the assigned Region/Customer especially around the Intro Time and Stabilization, in order to ensure the customer ramp up adoption is optimized
- Bachelor's (or upper) Degree in Engineering discipline with: 1. 8+ years of working experience in Commercial and Industrial Large Format printing.
- Superior customer focus:>4 years of proven customer-facing responsibilities on customer support escalation
management or pre-sales technical role.
- Solid Technical Background: >4 years of applicable work experience & technical knowledge in DesignJet / Scitex
products. Solid knowledge on latex printing technologies
- Proficient in System Workflows, End User applications: SW applications, post-processing systems: demonstrated
media profiling skills (color management, color pipeline). SW RIPs management at both end-customer and support level.
- Broad experience in end-user applications: >4 years of demonstrated experience in end-user applications (textile,
vehicle wrapping, soft signage….)
- Strong analytical skills: solid and demonstrable troubleshooting skills with ability to translate customer faced
symptoms into product issues
- Strong Team Building: Able to build rapport with channel partners so that new ideas can be accepted smoothly; and to give/receive open and honest feedback in a positive attitude.
- Excellent Communication: On top of fluent verbal and writing English, capable of defining detailed technical action
plans and to manage the communication strategy to end-users, ensuring engagement and approval from their side. Solid and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Strong Technical Trainer skills: demonstrated experience providing technical trainings to channel partners, end users and sales audiences.
- Proficient (written, spoken) in English + 2 more languages (based on each Region): EMEA (German, Spanish, Italian, French);
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top