Advance Technical Support Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
CS (Customer Support) EMEA organization is managing support & services delivery for HP Inc consumer & commercial products.
Objectives of the organization are to provide best warranty cost, increase Total Customer Experience and drive Services Revenue Growth.
This position is within the Support Category & Technical Support Organization which main objective are to drive best support offering at affordable costs and provide technical support expertise.
The ATS Manager is responsible to deliver advance technical support for print commercial products to customers and partners across EMEA.
- Manage a team of HP employees (ATS engineer) with well-defined objectives.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Motivate technical support engineers (2LS - ATS) through engagement & performance coaching, career planning and setting educational objectives
- Monitor and ensure organizational goals and contractual commitments are met (e.g. budget/cost, S-NPS, service availability, responses, reports).
- Advise management and peers on broad organizational, technical, and strategic matters of importance.
- Establish and manage relationships with subject matter experts and appropriate management, with an objective of developing a strong cooperation between functions.
- Focus on technical elevation prevention, by leading the relationship with all first level technical support to raise their technical level.
- Advocate customer technical issues to product division
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required 6-8 related experience in customer support.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Growth Mindset
- Typically, a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required 6-8 related experience in customer support with proven managerial abilities
- Demonstrated business acumen to define key focus area and priorities
- Experience in Operational environment
- Domain Knowledge: experience in the technical customer support arena
- Ability to manage change
- High level of creativity, energy and autonomy.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management by influence
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage executive level communications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Fluent in English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top