Adriatic Print Sales Specialist
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone-at every level in every function-is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And it's how ideas-and people-grow.
The Adriatic Print specialist is responsible for developing Printing business on customer side, contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Builds printing opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with customer.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with HP capabilities and chooses respective HP supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- • Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- 6- 8 years sales experience & extensive experience in corporate environment
- Strong customer network & Industry experience in finance, telecommunications & aviation segments
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- Experience in IT and preferably product specialty (end user/client solutions and products)
- Operational excellence is one of the key success factor of this role
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Local language capabilities
- High level of leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Strong time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs, particularly considering the specific industry/market.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top