Administration Team Lead
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Leads team effort of individual contributors to resolve moderately complex issues.
- Acts as a first point of contact for "top-tier" customer accounts with high complexity, coordinating support on a broad range of daily operational matters.
- Resolves high impact operational issues (e.g., issues related to global trade and compliance policies, issues with high dollar-value exposure)..
- Coordinates with or leads other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
- Champions a specialized topic (e.g., order management, special pricing) and trains other team members.
- Spearheads efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities.
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on complex internal processes to other functions and organizations.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced communication skills with ability to convey high impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to peers and management within and outside of HP. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced understanding of highly complex internal operational issues (e.g., opportunities to improve current processes).
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Solid knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to structure and apply advanced organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top