Accounts Receivable Junior Supervisor- Intermediate
Typically supervises non-exempt individual contributors in single functional area. Provides immediate supervision to a small tactical team of non-exempt employees engaged in supporting the day-to-day efforts of the department. Employees are usually all direct reports. Requires mentoring and guidance on handling new situations. Escalates issues where known precedent has not been established.
- Supervises a team of non-exempt individual contributors that typically support standard global financial processes (e.g., accounts payable).
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Leads a standard transactional accounting process supporting HP's global finance function.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of accounting support.
- Supports the development of systems and tools.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree preferred.
- Typically 2+ years of experience in an accounting role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top