Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our Accounts Payable Team is growing! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career paths in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP Inc.
What will your day consist of?
- You will lead team of 20 employees and support their career developments
- You will meet and exceed customer expectations.
- You will meet and exceed set Business Fundamentals
- You will meet and exceed set cost objectives
- You will manage AP specialists to stay within quality and cost targets
- You will secure knowledge management and average workforce seniority level
- You will secure the high quality, SLA, AFM policy and the audit compliant performance of the AP tasks on a day-to-day basis and for the future process improvements and changes
- You will manage communication with the entities (through periodic review meetings) and address issues raised by the entities
- You will review and take necessary action with customer second level escalations
- You will review regular customer feedback for the process to identify customer needs and to measure satisfaction levels
- You will lead and participate in improvement projects and activities out of the process improvement roadmap to help increase customer satisfaction, efficiency and reduce cost
- You will support transaction processing standardization and re-engineering task forces on quality
- You will achieve all Metric targets
Who are we looking for?
Education and Experience
- A university degree with a focus in business or economics, an accounting certification (ex. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), ACCA or equivalent) would be a strong asset
- Min. 5 years of work experience in finance/accounting
- Min. 2 years of experience as people manager
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written)
Knowledge and Skills required
- Previous experience, knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable processes would be a strong asset
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, SAP).
- Key Leadership behaviors:
- Advance communication skills, able to express ideas clearly and influence
- Motivation, stimulating people to higher level of performance
- Follow up on deliverables, monitoring activities and keeping track of progress
- Driving for results, achieving business objectives through key players
- Organizational awareness, identifying interpersonal and group dynamics
- Ability to determine impact of process implementations to the larger business
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days and Executives Coffee Talks dedicated to innovation in the profession and pushing the boundaries of your business acumen and leadership skills, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skills Champions Development program lead by passionate volunteers in our team to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too because it's awesome:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top