Accounts Payable Specialist with Spanish
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Our Procure to Pay Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will use your foreign language capabilities to own and execute accounting processes for internal Client
What will your day consist of?
- You will validate financial documents & enter data in the accounting system
- You will perform analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making
- You will be the first point of contact for customer issues related to the area of expertise
- You will support the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems
- You will identify opportunities for improvement and automation and make recommendations
- You will interact with an internal customer, communicate in foreign language on a daily basis
Who are we looking for?
- An individual collaborator with
- fluency in English & Spanish
- analytical, process-minded approach
- passion to work in a complex data environment
- great focus on details
- A supportive colleague with:
- preferably 1 year of experience in entry level finance role
- Higher degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economy studies
- good interpersonal skills and ability to work within the international team
- set of business application skills, mainly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, SAP
- ability to work under time pressure
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potential career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to the max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Back to top