Accounts Payable Specialist with European Language
HP is a fortune 100 company, a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP HUB based in Wroclaw - European Capital of Culture – employs more than 500 highly experienced and qualified finance professionals. We are supporting EMEA region in the field of accounting, tax, treasury, audit and financial analysis.
What makes HP Wroclaw HUB unique:
- Career development: cross teams and cross regions rotations support
- Flexibility: work from home & adjustable working hours
- Multinational environment: interaction with people across the world
& multinational teams
- High CSR focus– numerous Corporate Social Responsibility programs
Our Center in Wroclaw is a part of a global network along with Barcelona, Bangalore, India, Singapore and Guadalajara, Mexico. HP Inc. is looking for talented individuals who will become a part of the all-star team heading up this unique effort within HP Inc.
Accounts Payable Team is part of Procure to Pay Cycle in Wrocław
An Accounts Payable Specialist owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise; performs analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making; typically the first escalation point of contact for customer issues related to area of expertise; supports the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems; proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations; implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification; assists in training and mentoring of department team; supports the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies; interacts with internal customers on a global basis.
- Timely and accurately processing documents for payment
- Providing answer to customer queries in timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that documentation received is in accordance with legal requirements
- Working with multiple IT systems and applications
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements within area of expertise and providing recommendations
- University Degree – Accounting/Finance/Economic preferred
- Previous experience in area of finance and accounting would be an asset
- Fluent English
- Good second foreign language preferably: Italian, Spanish, German or Russian
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Team focus
- Problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative
- Focus on quality
- International and multi-cultural mind-set
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top