Account Sales Manager, Managed Print Services
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Account Sales Manager, Managed Print Services in Philippines, you will have a chance to
- As a subject matter expert in Managed Print Services, MPS value proposition, solutions, services and product portfolio
- Lead and drive the identification, shaping and qualifying and closing of new and renewal MPS opportunities
- Leverage extensive vertical industry knowledge across the organization for each targeted vertical to ensure client business value is met with the broad portfolio of technology, solutions and services
- Ensure qualification, closure and execution of deals
- Understand the customer requirement and competitive environment and drives HP success in closing MPS deals
- Lead the deal solution including assessment, solution, RFP response, proposal, pricing and calculations, statement of work - SOW, Business decisions, proper risk management, delivery and operations requirements
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales, Pursuit, and Delivery Teams to ensure pricing and modeled financials that is profitable and accurately reflect the solution being proposed and that is expected to be implemented.
- Ensure audit compliance as per the Deal Governance and Approval Matrix.
- Ensure that services scope, pricing and terms and conditions set forth in contractual documents with the customer align with approved pricing and financials
- Conduct deal handover to transition team upon contract signature
- Accountable for
- Opportunity identification
- Sales funnel and forecasting accuracy
- Overall Pursuit strategy
- Client engagement (sponsor, influencer, inner circle traction)
- Driving the sales cycle with the customer and closing the opportunity/generating orders
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- At least 5 years of working experience in contractual solution or services
- Possess University or Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling, good to have knowledge in competitor's offering
- Project management skills
- Good communication skill
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top