Account Operations Manager Romania temporary contract
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Partner Account Operations Manager Romanian
Our Sales Operations Team is looking for an AOM! If you are passionate about customers and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of sales operations related activities at HP.
What will your role be?
As an AOM, you will be part of the Sales Operations team. You will apply your knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. You will work on problems of highly complex scope. You will act as an informed and trusted team member providing consultancy, analysis of information and project direction input. You will exercise independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. You will follow established guidelines and interpret policies. You will evaluate unique circumstances and make recommendations.
What will you do?
- You will be the Operational Account Manager of the named premium accounts and escalation point for the rest of partners; Act as entry point for partner escalations, in case no language support in the Centre of Excellence
- Quarterly operational reviews and improvement plans; business analysis
- Drive country implementation of global or local programs; conduct research, analyze data and present findings for projects of moderate to high complexity
- Align with sales on key priorities and update sales on changes or projects
- Operational consultancy to internal (mainly channel sales) and external stakeholders, providing operational perspectives
- Manage senior management escalations
- Lead the support teams in the hub and act as a point of escalation for critical operational issues, collaboration with cross organizational teams
- Ensure the success of Partner Programs (PartnerFirst, MDF, etc.)
Who are we looking for?
An excellent project manager with:
- first-level university degree
- typically 2-4 years of related experience with experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management
- strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and Romanian.
A strong collaborator with:
- excellent customer and incredible focus on trust and credibility
- ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the sales/partner requirements
- ability to establish and maintain good relationships with partners and sales.
An independent result-oriented professional with:
- drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle
- strong research and analytical skills
- demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program
Back to top