Account Operational Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Contributes to the operational business relationship management of large accounts, may manage the operational business relationship of small, domestic accounts.
- Conducts and reviews moderately complex business analysis.
- Resolves operational issues, which may require collaboration with cross organizational teams, in support of the customer requirements.
- Conducts research, analyzes data, and presents findings for projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Performs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and supports improvement plans. (Reviews typically include topics such as special pricing, inventory levels and procurement plans, delivery performance, claims, and disputes impacting the financial position of the account).
- Consults and advises on operational matters of low complexity to internal clients on peer level.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience with experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic project management skills.
- Developing ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Developing ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customerspartners on peer level and one level above.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top