Account Manager / Ingénieur Commercial Terrain - Solutions d’Impression
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Within the Imaging, Printing and Solutions business, we are looking for Global Account Manager who will manage International Large Account which headquarters are located in France.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Builds strong professional working C-level relationships with the client. Establishes a high level of personal credibility with key client executives.
- Leverages executive sponsors and other company resources to strengthen company's relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Researches and understands the client's industry. Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to client leaders, aggressively shapes deals early in the sales cycle. Advances opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning company capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Leverages existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
- Advocates for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in company-conducted surveys and reports.
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow company's presence and share in the account over a 1-3 year time horizon.
- Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close. Manages a balanced pipeline representing all of the businesses being pursued.
- Engages in the Relationship Assessment Program (RAP) where possible. Implements TCE initiatives that improve the customer loyalty index.
- Identifies, nurtures, and closes new solution opportunities that result in substantial growth in company share, revenues, and margin. Represents the entire company portfolio of products and services.
- Facilitates/engages with Solution Opportunity Approval & Review process (SOAR)
- Proactively protects company's position and claims company leadership positions in strategic and emerging solution areas.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selected deals.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques
- Participates in/drives account Team Management
- Orchestrates all company resources and sponsorship essential for executing the account business plan.
- Engages and manages team members in presales, sales specialists and inside sales to support complex deals.
- Drives integrated planning and execution; coordinates both sales and BU delivery organizations to ensure aligned client engagement and service.
- Proactively engages executive sponsors to build a strategic relationship and favorably positions long-term business opportunities for the company.
- Engages company sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage company's portfolio. Proactively engages partners to define and pursue joint growth opportunities with the account.
- Interfaces with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs, drive industry mindshare, and facilitate solution development.
- Drives the account internationally/Globally
Scope and Impact
- Typically qualifies and closes large deals of moderate to high complexity and cross-GBU scope.
- Works with all levels of decision-makers in the client organization
- Participates in account investment decisions in pricing and resources.
Who you are
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree or MBA desired
- Experience in IT industry
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Typically 5-8 years account management experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Leverages existing relationships and builds new relationships with executives in the business and in IT.
- Negotiates at the business manager and IT executive level.
- Focuses on IT business challenges and some business unit challenges to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor to IT on both internal IT and issues outside of IT where IT impacts business processes.
- Submits timely and accurate forecasts and continually coaches team to do same.
- Knowledge of basic financial-selling concepts in support of business cases for HP solutions.
Account Team Leadership
- Resources and leads successful dedicated global virtual teams.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Industry Acumen
- Moderate to high level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and be able to participate in client planning discussions involving IT decisions.
- Adheres to SBC and HP's code of ethics
- Solid knowledge of HP's breadth of solutions and engages appropriate specialist resources as needed.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
- Uses knowledge in specialty and consultative selling skills to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of technical specialty -- from proposal to contract sign-off
- Demonstrates high service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing specialty product and service related information with account teams and customers.
- Competent in the sale of IT services and outsourcing
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top