Account Manager in Printing
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Our Sales Team is looking for an Account Manager in Warsaw!
If you are passionate about customers and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of sales activities at HP.
- Responsible for creating and driving sales pipeline of MPS deals.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the corporate/ enterprise clients, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position company's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver the sales.
- Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities
- May invest time working external partners.
- A significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within the customer organization.
Education and Experience Required
- Master's or Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of MPS sales experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Understands the industry and market corporate/enterprise segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Understands how to leverage company's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
- Leverages services and solutions as part of strategic product sales.
- Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new solutions, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
Back to top