Account Manager CEP Printing
As a part of its business, HP Switzerland provides End User equipment like Printers, Desktops, Notebooks, Workstations, Thin Clients and related services for the commercial markets. Within this Job, the Account Manager is covering Printing & Solutions.
This is an Account Management position within the Printing Organization of HP Switzerland, with responsibility for the Corporate, Enterprise and Public Sector (CEP) customers. The Account Manager is responsible for the printing business within this segment. He ensures objectives are met on revenue and margin within his segment.
The Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager who is responsible for the whole CEP Printing business in Switzerland.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Serve as the expert to the customer for complex information regarding the product and solutions.
- Educate and update customers on new HP technologies or solutions.
- Establish and maintain account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieve assigned quota for HP products and services.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes a relationship with customers and partners at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures customers and partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- Sales experience for large customers (direct and indirect sales).
- P&L management experience as well as product knowledge.
- Sales, Finance & Business Acumen.
- Broad and deep knowledge of the Swiss Corporate, Enterprise and Public market.
Skills, Behaviors & competencies:
- Leadership fortitude and ability to keep up with a fast business pace, like to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Perseverance and endurance.
- Ability to stay motivated through business swings and have a winning attitude.
- Decisive decision making, judgment, analysis and risk-taking.
- Financial knowledge to look at daily financial data.
- Highly resilient to change and string change agent.
- Ability to balance multiple and sometimes conflicting requirements.
- Can drive strategies, at the same time awareness and leadership in operational details.
- Fluent in German and English.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top