Account Delivery Manager Junior (French 90% - English 90%)
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- French Advanced level and English Advanced level
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 or more years experience.
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/ validation; decomposition of high- level information into details; abstracting low- level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions; classifying/ prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; identifying risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written communication; experience in an industry domain.
- Specialized: developing structured user manuals and training; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top