Account Delivery Manager
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Manages expense/cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements implementing & monitoring expense control.
- Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for low risk projects.
- Supports AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Contributes to account service delivery plan.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities.
- Assures compliance with HP and customer's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Acts as a team or project leader for small and medium AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 -3 years relevant industry experience.
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management & financial concepts to analyze business needs.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve business issues.
- Ability to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on low to medium risk projects.
- Consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to customer.
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top