Account Delivery Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Account Delivery Manager Sales is a direct client contact position responsible for leading delivery of in-scope contracted services and seeks opportunities to increase revenue.Responsible for meeting P&L, as well as growing the account through the change order process for assigned customer accounts. Note: This is a Sales incentive position (100:00).
Management level definition:
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
Contributes to the customer operational business relationship of large domestic accounts; may manage the operational business relationship of small, domestic accounts. Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.Resolves operational & tactical issues, which may require collaboration with cross organizational teams, in support of customer requirements. Conducts and reviews expense/cost target commitments for moderately complex service delivery requirements. Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying &analyzing gaps & supporting corrective action plans. Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for low to medium risk projects. Supports AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements. Contributes to account service delivery plan. Identifies incremental revenue opportunities. Assures compliance with HP and customer's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes. Acts as a team or project leader for small AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Education and Experience:
First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1 - 3 years relevant industry experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management & financial concepts to analyze business needs.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences,including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting atrustable image.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan.Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve business issues.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on low risk projects.
- Consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to customer.
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.
- Acts as ADM in small engagements.
- Leads a small size AST/delivery team.
- Works at local level.
- Supports single country or single large customer.
- Limited delivery portfolio.
- Standard delivery methodology.
Back to top