Account Delivery Manager
- Work closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the local engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis and information to the pursuit and account team.
- Once the deal is signed, work closely with the transition manager to ensure the right metrics are developed and implemented in each region affected.
- Manage the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities.
- Lead deal teams and represents company to the customer for Outsourcing deals up to $10m TCV.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Manages expense/cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements implementing & monitoring expense control.
- Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for low risk projects.
- Supports AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Contributes to account service delivery plan.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities.
- Assures compliance with HP and customer's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Acts as a team or project leader for small and medium AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5-8 years in service business environment.
- University degree or Bachelor's degree preferable
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Moderate level of consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills.
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across boundaries.
- In depth understanding of knowledge of Management and Change issues.
- Proven project management skills and leadership capabilities.
- Good influencing and communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to cope with high peak workloads, short deadlines and pressure.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top