A3/Contractual OPS Category Sales Manager (f/m)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
As a result of our printing growth initiatives and plans to ramp our A3 Business, Portfolio and our overall Printing Contractual Business we are recruiting an additional OPS Category Manager for our A3 MFP business and Contractual business in Germany and Austria (D&A).
The candidate will work within the local D&A OPS Category Team and be accountable for:
- Category Management of the new A3 Portfolio and the overall Contractual Printing business. Development and implementation of business plans and product portfolios within the D&A region
- Product Life Cycle management; Pricing Advocacy - Forecasting & Reporting - Business Control
- Product Category development through Education, Communication and Selling, working directly with all our GTM Teams and product/trade marketing organizations
- Own and manage the A3 and contractual category P&L. Provide, Review and Commit, on an on-going basis the business results in its various dimensions (revenue/margin/shipments/ units)
- Drive the forecasting and business management aspects of the category linked to the new LSP (Logistic Service Provider) model that requires additional country workload
- Soliciting input from direct and indirect sales teams, and from key account customers/ partners to identify product strength, functional or positioning challenges
- Drive and monitor sales funnel and engagements across RTMs to deliver D&A A3 and contractual business plans. Actively engage with and drive sales forces to ensure that short/midterm selling activities reflect product availability, and Go-To Market strategies,
- Collaborate closely with direct and indirect sales to identify and decide discounts, promotions, and deal pricing that keep products competitive in local markets and key
accounts, in alignment with financial objective.
- Establish strong market and customer insights assessing customer trends and competitive landscape. Work closely with GTM Teams on regular competitive price benchmarking and provide advocacy for same with EMEA Category and GBU Teams
- Expertly integrating product launch initiatives and market campaigns to leverage active marketing programs
- Provide Solutions Country Category in country, driving our Printing Security leadership
- Provide support for new selling motions (i.e PaaS) that will require additional Category support
- Full participation as part of the D&A Printing Category Team, taking over additional responsibilities or drive special projects in OPS Category team over time
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 8-12 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise or End User Acct management as an alternative
- 5 years + experience on multinational CEP / direct tenders and projects
- Strong A3 product, competitive insights, pricing and RTM model experience in the copier market space to drive the A3 business for Germany & Austria
- Experience to work with the GBU on complex projects
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep understanding of the MPS/ Contractual Printing business including competitive landscape and pricing
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing)
- Strong sales acumen and insights to support both channel and direct sales teams to increase win rates
- Fluent in German and English
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top