A3 Category and Sales Manager Africa
The A3 position will be split into 2 phases-role:
Phase 1 (remainder of FY'17): the Mgr. needs to ensure a professional in-time launch of the A3 portfolio and it's solutions in the countries of responsibility. Together with the Central Eastern Middle East & Africa A3 lead all product marketing deliverables and New Product Introductions (NPI) activities have to be executed. During this time active involvement in training the sales force and in sales cycles as a subject matter expert is a requirement to support our salesforce in all subjects to win the first deals. Reporting line into category-product management.
Phase 2: after the launch (in FY'18) and when the category work can be done by the regional category team this position will move into a subregional A3 sales role reporting into country sales management.
- Deep understanding of the A3 category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc.).
- In FY'18: Sales for A3
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 8-12 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise
- End User Account management as an alternative.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Contractual Print industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Sales skills and account management
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top