3DP Partner Account Manager Russia
HP entered 3D Printing industry to make long time promised expansion to manufacturing by the industry a reality. New MJF technology is bringing to the market a new level of performance in terms of part quality, speed and cost that is breaking many of the barriers for adoption and that is disrupting additive manufacturing.
We are building a team of highly qualified professionals that will significantly contribute to HP growth by applying start up mentality and agility within a very powerful company.
Today HP is a fortune 50 company and with 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939. We keep reinventing ourselves, together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
- You thrive in complexity, managing multiple key stakeholders and getting buy-ins
- Possess consultative, solution selling and business development skills
- Described as a challenger, you enjoy debating and view things differently to others
- Passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game
- It's in your nature to be out of the office visiting clients, 50% + travel.
- Focus on selling full 3D Solutions
- Own 3D Multi Jet Fusion resellers sellout - align partners with 3D MJF business goals and sellout metrics
- Educate and motivate partners to grow HP's share of business in their product, services, and supplies category
- Provide 3D MJF product and solutions expertise to partner to identify and capture business opportunities
- Prospect, explore and recruit new partners as the business scales up
- Execute promo and co-marketing plans as developed by sub-region category and market development manager
- Provide solution development expertise and manage product, services, software roll-overs in your domain
- Work closely with the 3D Sales Account Managers and the EMEA Account General Managers (AGMs) to manage common sales opportunities in the 3D partner landscape.
- Collaboration needed with PPS Specialists, they are in a lead role where they also perform some of the executive engagement, overall business planning, and need to work across PPS business units to solve some partner issues, including:
- Services/Managed Print Services/Supplies
- Market Development Funds (MDF) responsibility:
- Execution of promotional and MDF activities as defined by country category and market development manager
- You will report to the 3D EMEA Sales Manager in charge of CEMA
- Have key internal interactions with 3D MJF Global Business Units (Marketing and Go-To-Market), 3D MJF Sales Manager and Local Account Managers and PPS Partner Business Managers (PBM) or Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) managing customer accounts.
- And have key external interactions with 3D MJF VAR's (Value Added Reseller), PPS-led resellers (for specific opportunities)
Incentive and metrics
- Quota achievement and focus on sellout and margin for 3D
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree or MBA is desirable
- Experience in IT industry, specifically 3D printing (or similar)
- Typically 10+ years account management experience
- Extraordinarily strong track record of account management and sales performance
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top