3D Supply Chain Program Lead
The HP Barcelona site hosts the HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printers business, worldwide responsible for the Research and Development (R&D), Marketing and Operations of these products. We are looking for a Supply Chain Program Lead that will be part of the Operations team for 3D New Products Industrialization (NPI), located in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona).
- Closely working with R&D, NPI Supply Chain groups and Manufacturing Partners (MPa's), drive the definition and development of the inbound supply chain for production of new products.
- Since earliest phases of new products design and closely working with HP CDPS (Central Direct Procurement Services), provide DFX feedback and guidance to RnD for best product cost, sustainable and efficient manufacturability and long term assurance of supply.
- Lead cost reduction activities required to achieve product cost goals pre and post Intro.
- Coordinate assurance of supply for the prototype builds along the development phase.
- Drive the convergence of manufacturing processes and quality control plans at vendors to ensure parts can be manufactured efficiently and with quality since day 1 of mass production.
- Ensure enough capacity and flexibility at vendors to meet production plans as well as consumables, service and accessories needs.
- Manage Program Tooling Budget required to setup the Supply Chain.
- Define, implement and sustain the processes and IT tools required for NPI.
- Lead and/or support key Business initiatives to ensure most efficient Inbound Supply Chain and best Portfolio Cost Structure (Tactical Plan Business Cost Reductions, Cost Roadmaps & Benchmarking, ….
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced SC team members. Foster knowledge sharing inter-team and ensure consistency and sinergies of NPI procesess and tools across LFP and 3D businesses.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering and in Business Administration or MBA.
- +5 years of experience as Supply Chain Program Lead/Mgr, Procurement Engineer, Strategic Vendor Management, Supply Chain or Industrialization Consultant or applicable work experiences.
- Experience in Procurement of ME/EE technologies and in New Product Development with MPa's.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Good in negotiation and influencing. Able to persuade others and reach mutual agreements.
- Able to work collaboratively with teams from other disciplines, cultures and worldwide organizations.
- Team builder. Collaborative. Able to build rapport with partners.
- Excellent in communication and presentation. Fluent spoken and written English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top