3D Software internship
- Martorell, Spain
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we want. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
In 3D Printing, we are looking for visionaries who are willing to push boundaries to help us rewrite the rules of 3D Printing. We are looking for those who are insatiable curious, able to work across borders and without limits, and who possess the passion to help shape the future of the 3D Printing industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated student who wants tojoin a team of highly skilled SW engineer working in the HP 3D business and is willing to learn and contribute to help shape the future of the 3D Printing industry.
- Good knowledge of 3D printing industry is valuable.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software developer: Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types and basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and local language.
- Teamwork: be an excellent team player.
- Highly self-motivated and passionate about what you do.
- Enrolled in University degree/master (ej. Computer Science).
Back to top