3D Services Product Marketing Graduate
We are looking for a young professional that brings energy and passion, as well as eagerness to
learn the fast growing and dynamic landscape of the 3D Printing
The ideal candidate will have the ability to look at trends in the industry and connect the insights with HP strategy in 3D Printing, working in alignment with the other key functions within the organization. The role requires strong analytical skills, market analysis capabilities and ability to assess the 3D Printing industry to identify and report on nascent trends and key innovations in the industry.
Working as a team with other sales experts, you will drive marketing programs, sales initiatives, and incremental revenue. As a valued team member, you will give your insights and opinions, making a real contribution to our business. Aligning with HP's internal career development framework, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in sales and/or related fields that will best match your strengths and passions
- Define value proposition for new services portfolio
- Work with across other functions – R&D, Supply Chain, Support, Finance, Marcom - to develop it
- Productize it and launch it
- May perform competitive analysis.
- (e.g., pricing, promotions, GTM activities) to support PSS life cycle strategies/tactics.
- May assist with forecasting to assure sufficient inventory is available.
- May assist with product/service/solution introductions and/or end- of-life obsolescence activities.
- May assist with execution/analysis of product/service/solution price promotions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bacherlor's or Master's degree in Marketing/Business
- 1-2 years of experience in a Product Marketing role in a multi-national environment
- Ideally, experienced in a Services industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of general marketing function.
- Knowledge of product marketing fundamentals.
- Native or high level in English
- Reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments
- Self-confident, forward-looking - able to respond quickly and influence others
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively by critically analyzing relevant information
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top