3D Services Business Process Lead
The 3D Business Process Engineer Lead will play a key role in the development, implementation and evolution of 3D business processes in the service and SW domain. The candidate needs to have a deep knowledge of services engineering, including HP business processes such as financing, delivery, sales and support operations.
- Be the trusted advisor to the 3D As Services business with knowledge of PaaS program, service delivery & infrastructure, supporting systems & processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Define and document As Service business processes required for PaaS and future offers. (pre-subscription, subscription, customer success management, post subscription)
- Work with the development and R&D team to identify tools & infrastructure required.
- Utilize new relevant service methods and processes. Consider off the shelf solutions in addition to traditional options. Choose manual as needed ensuring resources are aligned and committed.
- Create and maintain the end-to-end process flows for each pilot country. Share and validate flows with Distribution, Resellers, Core Team, Delivery Ops team and others.
- Ongoing healthy management with business operations partners.
- Engage early in the process to jointly own processes and deliverables.
- Identify and qualify impact of HP business process and infrastructure changes.
- Partner with numerous in country resources to define infrastructure requirements, systems, support staff and identify process gaps. Build processes to close gaps.
- Partner with Distribution, Resellers, HPFS, and others to understand and document end state requirements. Identify process gaps and build processes to close those gaps
- Manage compliancy, taxes and appropriate Financial Recognition working with 3D finance and legal.
- Leads and develops service system and processes over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and operations readiness and associated processes.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that have a high impact on the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 12+ years to demonstrate mastery of Service Business Management.
- Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of delivery, services processes, solution architecting or business operations
Knowledge and Skills:
- High knowledge of IT and services industry.
- In-depth and broad knowledge of company organization, functions, culture, HPS services portfolio, routes to markets, and end to end processes.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, develop relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under pressure situations. Strong skills in exercising independent judgment.
- Ability to correctly design reports and interpret their output.
- Highly developed project/ program management and change management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods and business acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills. Highly developed negotiation/ influencing skills
- Thinks outside of the box with a service first approach.
- Work effectively in a highly dynamic and forming environment including across functions of the company and the business
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top