3D Program - Order Management Lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
You will manage projects relating to global Order Management processes and capabilities, aligned to our 3D Printing business needs. You will apply your knowledge of Order Management architecture, Order Integration systems, ERPs, and B2B Integration. You will work closely with other supply chain domains, IT, and regional operations to define/implement/release/deploy new processes and capabilities that support positive and effective customer experiences.
A critical portion of the role includes the ability to understand process variants and drive standardization in the Order Management and related spaces, and to communicate plans and projects clearly to management.
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, providing highly innovative solutions. Provides mentoring and guidance. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Communicates strategic process decisions and plans, program status, and issues and workarounds in order to achieve alignment with the top level of the business, function, or region.
- Leads internal or external programs with significant complexity and risk, provides feedback on programs, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of significant complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Leads efforts to utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches. Identifies the need for new processes as well as significant improvements to major processes and drives their development and implementation.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 8+ years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required and certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise for HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- Advanced understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Ability to lead complex process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts, and has thorough understanding of change management processes and procedures.
- Excellent program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top