3D Product Engineer (Electrical Engineer)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our 3D Product Engineer (Electrical Engineer) in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Work with HP R&D teams and key manufacturing partner to direct launch new product at the manufacturing partner location and for early DFX inputs at design stage, providing new design and process issues isolation during proto builds, development of critical assembly and test equipment and overall product industrialization to enable effective product launch
- Work with the manufacturing partner to manage early parts and process localization, new design parts availability at proto builds and overall build schedule and cost review with the team.
- Review, implement and qualify product change orders, field issue investigation at factory and sustain effort to further stabilize process for higher yield, quality and lower manufacturing cost.
- Work closely with the manufacturing partners to improve factory response time to shipment request, minimization of partner and HP owned in-process parts inventory and improving production build flexibilities.
- Develop depth bench expertise in specific product subsystem, integration and full product and sub-system testing.
- Take up engineering program management role for the transfer and startup of new product and program, as well as work with R&D for new product direct manufacturing launch at the partner location.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Typically 2-4 years experience in Product Engineering
- Using appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
- Experience in the Manufacturing, Electrical Product, OEM industry
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware, software, and electrical component design..
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top