3D Printing World Wide Funnel Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Multi-Jet Fusion World Wide Business Unit and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc. You will be part of the 3D MJF Go-To-Market team.
In a developing business such as 3D Printing is, HP has the need to structure a new funnel process that provides the business management team with a control point on how the sales ramps will flow in the first years, before this business runs in a mature, on-going motion.
Funnel becomes the most important way to measure the business. Funnel also becomes a strategic lever to make this high risk business a more predictable one. The level of funnel processes and control required has no parallel in other HP Inc businesses and hence most of these processes need to be designed from scratch.
This role requires strong business acumen, analytical, project management and communication skills, with structured thinking, capable to do data mining and extract lots of insights and conclusions.
Data analysis is in the core of this. This person needs to deal with the day to day sales dynamics in the field, from very different regions and countries, making sure a consistent process is followed. At the same time this person needs to report back to higher level management how the business is going, providing timely and accurate reviews up to the 3D Printing President.
Main interfaces for this person will be:
- EMEA, AMS, APJ 3D Printing Sales Teams
- World Wide 3D Printing Go-To-Market and Business Management teams
- Other HP Inc. functions and teams working on funnel processes (such as CRM tools)
- Ground Planning – jointly with the 3DP Marketing team, building up country based data bases of target accounts
- Lead Generation – align with 3DP Marketing team the process for reporting lead generation activity, outcome and linkage to new opportunity creation
- Funnel activity planning – align with the regional teams on the plans for lead qualification (e.g. via ISR's)
- Opportunity Management – work with the Sales teams on making sure the management of new opportunities is properly done (both direct sales as well as channel sales)
- Dashboard – own, design and report the 3DP Funnel Dashboard
- CRM – focal point and lead for the implementation of new CRM tools and trasition (from SalesForce to Dynamics)
- Reporting – lead for the content creation and periodical reviews at 3DP Staff and eventually CEO reviews
- Funnel modelling – own the 3DP funnel model to forecast sales by quarter by region, defining success rates per each of the steps of sales
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Processes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, functional disciplines and external customers and partners
- Demonstrated business acumen, understanding of organizational strategy, and successful experience managing all aspects of cross-business unit program, including communicating with internal and external stakeholders and directing matrixed team and resources.
- Ability to effectively communicate program management architectures, plans, proposals, and results
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top