3D Printing - Software Engineering Internship
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we want. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
In 3D Printing, we are looking for visionaries who are willing to push boundaries to help us rewrite the rules of 3D Printing. We are looking for those who are insatiably curious, able to work across borders and without limits, and who possess the passion to help shape the future of the 3D Printing industry.
HP is seeking talented software engineering interns to join our team of developers in creating end to end 3D workflow solutions and services. The primary focus of the work will be on software development of highly functional and secure end to end systems spanning client, cloud, and embedded systems.
- Develop new features and capabilities within existing software applications
- Debug and resolve issues
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Communicate with the team about task duration, estimation, issues, etc.
Education and Experience
- 3rd year university student (preferred) studying computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field.
- Independent, energetic, and capable of driving for results under pressure and ambiguity.
- Able to take and give criticism constructively.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and the local language.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in front-end development (Angular 7, CSS)
- Experience developing and deploying cloud applications and services (Golang, Ruby on Rails)
- Experience in RESTful micro-services a plus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of best practices for writing code, testing, and debugging procedures.
Back to top