3D Printing Services Competency Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Join HP's 3D Printing team!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level, in every function - is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we invest in our employees' ideas to change lives and the way people work. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Support our customers, channel partners and HP Service workforce and sales team to accelerate the manufacturing change based on the HP Multi Jet Fusion technology by building a competitive advantage through a lean support experience in the 3D printing market for 3D service bureaus and enterprise customers.
- Work together with our sales force team to ensure the HP 3D Printing solution (HW, SW and Services) portfolio is understood by our customers and channel to align with their business goals.
- Strategically switching mindset between end to end solution, workflow management and quality control.
- Deliver technical training to our channel and HP support team by managing knowledge and experience sharing with our partners and team. Contribute to content creation and deliver training methods. Develop documentation and tools to assure a great deployment of the technical information. Maintain the training content and the product technical information.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering is required - preferable Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of at least 7+ years of customer advocacy and field experience resolving critical customer situations
- Detailed understanding of technical aspects of capital/printing equipment - preferably 3D printing or industrial manufacturing (injection molding, CNC, laser)
- Solid technical skills, in order to understand/troubleshoot complex printer & system issues, along with communication & networking skills, needed to manage customer exposure and interaction with organizations in different functions across the region. As a regional expert you will lead the interaction with WW Services and Division R&D team to share issues and challenges from the field and our partners.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to optimize customer productivity and define a clear action plan. Proficient in translating analysis into strategies and actionable plans.
- Customer focus. Understand customer perception and work towards improving customer experience. Experience in service and customer support area or related customer assurance and customer facing processes will be valued.
- Planning and Project Management skills. Able to deploy cross-organizational implementation plans, timely track progress, identify deviations and proactively take corrective actions.
Are you a high-performer? Do you accept the challenge?
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top