3D Printing - Packaging Business Developer & Sales Lead
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing group and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc.
We continue to shape a team of highly qualified professionals that will build a new business that will significantly contribute to HP growth by applying start up mentality and agility within a very powerful company.
HP is seeking talent to join the 3DP Packaging teamYou will report to the Head of the 3DP Packaging division & will be part to of the E2E Organization.
We are looking for individuals that:
- Thrive in complexity, managing multiple key stakeholders and getting buy-ins
- Possess consultative, solution selling and business development skills
- Described as a challenger, you enjoy debating and view things differently to others
- Passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game
- Customer centric Approach.
- He/She would be the regional lead and would be responsible to develop a regional Marketing & Sales program and begin potential customer contacts, provided by HP, and bring them from prospect to sale. After some field work, determine the best location and use for added salespeople
- Size the market potential by the different segments: definition of main players & potential customers
- Define market entry strategy; identifying promising accounts/partners that will help disrupt the Industry.
- Owns Packaging engagement into end-user accounts to create opportunities; from the early stage to validate solution, value proposition and identify partners to the different stages of the 3DP Packaging strategy.
- He or she will own opportunity identification, lead management and deal closure
- Educate and motivate customers to grow HP's share of wallet within the Packaging segment.
- Responsible to define value pricing strategy for a given region
- Customer Success Manager of early engagements
- Responsible to define solution enhancements to increase value capture for HP
Education & Experience Required:
- Engineering and/or Technical degree; business advanced degree or MBA is desirable
- Packaging experience
- Business Development and or consultative Sales experience in manufacturing products or solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience in packaging/molded fiber
- Typically, 10+ years' experience
- Location: USA
- Travel require: >50% of the time
Back to top